- State-of-the-art Equipment: Operation theaters that are managed by highly skilled transplant anesthetists.
- CUSA, ABC, Harmonic, Cell Saver, Bypass Machine and TEC monitors are available.
- Well-developed 13 bedded ICU with HEPA filters, with all types of monitors and well-trained dedicated nursing staff.
- Support Services
- NABL accredited laboratory for all its departments.
- Laboratory services- Monitoring of immunosuppressive therapy (Tacrolimus/ 5k506 and Cyclosporine Co & C2 levels) is available round the clock.
- Complete hematology backup with histopathology and cytopathology reporting of complete panel immune-histochemistry and immune fluorescence studies support round the clock microbiology and immunological backup with expertise in opportunistic and Conventional pathogens.
- Radiology services- A 3.0 Tesla MRI scanner can accurately define donor biliary anatomy and a PET SUITE can accurately assess donor anatomy and liver volume