Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy – Team of Doctors
Our team is highly trained and experienced in delivering Hyperbaric and Advance Wound Services.
The Following clinical team provides best treatment services
1. Dr. Tarun Sahni: Head of Hyperbaric Medicine and Senior Consultant, Internal Medicine. Trained in the Indian Navy and Overseas . He is considered the “pioneer of Hyperbaric Medicine” in the country
2. Dr. Manuj Goel: Attending Consultant, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine. Trained in India and the US in Advanced Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen treatment
3. Mr. Jai Singh: Chief technologist and a trained nurse cum diver from Indian Navy. He has more than 25 years of experience behind him.
They are supported by a team of nurses and paramedics who are trained in house in delivering safe treatment services to all patients.
Team of Doctors
DR. TARUN SAHNI: He introduced the concept, designed and operationalised India’s first private Hyperbaric Treatment Centre at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, and currently heads this facility. He has more than two decades of experience in India and overseas with over 50 presentations and publications to his credit
DR. MANUJ GOEL: Dr. Goel has recently joined the department as Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine physician. His research interest is in management of biofilm in chronic wounds and use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in diabetic foot ulcer and gangrene patients.
Topics of Research:
- Evaluating use of hyperbaric oxygen in neuro rehabilitation of patients with Cerebral palsy, Autism and Spino Cerebellar Ataxia.
- Use of hyperbaric oxygen in managing moderate to severe flare up in Ulcerative colitis patients.
- Value of using transcutaneous oximetry in choosing skin graft donor site and evaluating readiness of wound bed for skin grafting.
- Role of HBOT in Stem Cell Treatment