Learn about us :
Through this website we have tried to provide you complete information about our hospital, doctors and range of services. We’ve also strived to answer your doubts and queries about why you should choose Apollo Hospitals, India as your medical care destination. Do take time to find out who we are, where we are, what services we provide, and what our hospital facilities are.
Selecting your doctor :
Apollo Hospitals with its vast pool of internationally qualified doctors ensures that you get the best resource in each medical specialty to offer you the best possible treatment option with its state of the art facilities. Our medical fraternity represents over 55 medical specialties and our sections doctor search option offers you their profile. We request you to fill in the request information form so that we can refer you to the appropriate doctor.
48 hour response time
Apollo Hospitals aims to respond to your query within 48 hours. Depending on the nature of the medical help required the response could include advice on medical procedure along with a quote or if the concerned doctor feels that he/she needs to know more or view recent reports, we will communicate to you accordingly.
Arrange travel :
If you are traveling abroad for medical reasons for the first time, here are certain pointers to help you plan your journey better.
- Ask your doctor if you are fit to travel overseas with your medical condition
- Once you decide to continue your treatment abroad , keep your local doctor informed so that you can continue your follow up treatment without a hitch.
- When selecting the international hospital that’s right for your needs, you should consider the hospital’s accreditation, awards and recognitions, facility and equipments,etc.
- Check the credentials and experience of the doctor who will treat you.
- Find out about the procedure and compare your expectations with what’s achievable by the surgery. Also enquire about follow-up care needed, time required for recovery, physical therapy, etc.
- Please note that in most cases the final decisions on your treatment will be made only after the doctor meets you and examines you in person. It is possible that your doctor, upon examining you, may decide you are not fit for surgery, or recommends treatment different from what you planned.
- Certain documents must always be with you. Ensure that you carry multiple copies of the same and keep the originals in a safe place when abroad.
- Records like X-Rays, MRI’s, health histories, photographs, immunization records, prescriptions, and any other health records relevant to the surgery. Remember to carry all these medical reports and any medicines in your carry-on luggage.
- Passport and visa: You will need a passport for yourself and your travel companion (if any). Depending upon the country you are traveling from, you may or may not need a visa.
- Credit cards, debit cards and travelers checks: Bring some local currency, travelers checks and one or two major credit cards and debit cards.
Carry your driver’s license or any valid proof of identity and make sure it will remain valid while you’re traveling.
Your stay in India :
The international patients division of Apollo Hospitals can help organize your stay in reputed five star, three star or comfortable guest rooms prior and post your treatment if required- according to your budget.