International Patients - Why Apollo Delhi
Why Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi ?
- First Hospital in India to be accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International), the worldwide benchmark in Healthcare Quality. It also became the first Hospital to be reaccredited by JCI in 2008 and 2011.
- First Hospital in India to perform a Pediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- Rated as the Best Private Hospital in India in ‘The Week’ Magazine in November 2008. In 2011 conferred the Best Private Hospital in Delhi.
- First Hospital in India to have a 3 Tesla MRI machine.
- One of the best Solid Organ Transplant Units in the country, doing the highest number of transplants in a single hospital in India and as a group we are the busiest solid organ transplant center in the world.
- Maximum number of Critical Care (ICU) Beds in a Private Hospital India.
- Highest level of Infection control, with lowest hospital acquired infection rates in the country and comparable to worldwide benchmarks.
- Largest Sleep Lab in Asia.
- Country’s first and one of the most experienced Medical Air Evacuation System
- State-of-the-art Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Unit.
- 6 bedded Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with advanced HVAC system and stringent infection control practices.
- First Hospital Laboratory to be accredited by NABL.
- 52 Specialties & Super-specialties under one roof.
- One of the largest Dialysis Units in India.
- Cosmetic Clinics, a novel concept offering best expertise in the country in plastic and cosmetic surgery in an ambience befitting our high standards.