DR. P. L. DHINGRA
MBBS, DLO, MS, MNAMS
ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat)
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi-mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076
- Practising speciality of Ear, Nose, Throat and Head & Neck surgery since 1965 with special interest in surgery of ear for alleviation of deafness and (ii) FESS (Functional endoscopic surgery of nose and sinuses) and (iii) Microsurgery of larynx for voice disorders and LASER surgery.
- Have held the post of Director Professor and Head in prestigious medical institutions teaching and training students of MBBS, DLO and MS (ENT). Training in microsurgery of ear in UK. Endoscopic surgery (FESS) and LASERS in Germany.
- Authorof the book ‘Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat published by Elsevier’ now running in 4th edition (ISBN 978-81-312-0327-9) also.
- Author of ‘Self education and self assessment manual of ENT (ELsevier publication ISBN 978-81-312-1442-8) Ex Medical Superintendent University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital , Delhi.
- Life member, Association of otolaryngologists of India
- Life member, Indian Medical Association
- Life member, Rhinological Society of India
- Life member, National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Member Neuro-otologic and Equilibromatic Society of India
Awards And Achievements
- Member, Advisory Board VERTIGO update published by Elsevier (Singapore). Published more than 40 articles in various National and International journals. President, Association of otolaryngologists of India, Delhi branch.
- Author of the book “Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat.”PUBLISHED BY Elsevier , India( see web)
- Author of self teaching and assessment in Ear, Nose and Throat, (MCQ’s in ENT). Published by Elsevier, India
Research and Publications
- More than 40 publications