Dr. P K Das | Best cancer doctor in Delhi
MBBS, MD, DM(AIIMS)
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi-mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076. India Ph:011-26925858 011-29871090/1091
- Presently working as Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist, Haemato- Oncologist and Academic Coordinator, Dept of medical oncology at Apollo Cancer Institute, New Delhi.
- After training from AIIMS, New Delhi, Dr. P.K. Das has been working at Apollo Hospital, Delhi for the past 15 years & incharge of Medical Oncology unit I.
- He had the pleasure to work with Professor Suresh H. Advani for the past 9 years here at Apollo Hospital & incharge of his unit at Apollo Cancer institute, New Delhi.
- Member- Indian Society of Medial & Paediatric oncology (ISMPO)
- Life member – European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), membership No: 258234
- Member- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member Expert Committee Drug Controller General of India
- Member, Expert Advisory Committee on Oncology for six new upcoming AIIMS Centres, under ministry of Health and family welfare, Govt of India.
- Role of recombinant erythropoietin in treatment of anemia in chronic renal failure was presented in the Conference of Association of Physicians of India Behampur, (ORISSA)
- Role of circulating micromegakaryocytes in CML: Presented as a poster in the 11th International Congress on anti-cancer treatment held in February 2001 at Paris (France)and was awarded first prize. This work as been done for the first time in India “
- Disseminated fungal infection complicated with pulmonary haemorrhage in a case of acute myeloid leukaemia: A case report published in post graduate Medical Journal 2000 Vol 76, Pg 704-709. “
- Extrosseous ewing’s sarcoma of the kidney: A case report published in Urologic internationals in June 2001
- Oncoprotien C-erbB-2 in squamous cell carcinoma of uterine cervix and evaluation of its significant in response to treatment presented as a poster in the ASCO_PAN ASIA Cancer Conference held in February 20025 at New Delhi
- Analysis of risk factors and cytogenetic anomalies in North Indian Leukemia Patients- Accepted for, Publication in Indian Journal of Medical Research in Oct 2005 “
- Brain Tumor and Gliadel wafer treatment: Published in- Indian Journal of Cancer, Panigrahi M, DAS P.K. et al. Jan-March 2011/volume 48, Issue 1/ page 11-17. “