DR. NOOR UL DIN MALIK
MBBS MS (ENT)
ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat)
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi-mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076
- CURRENTLY WORKING WITH INDRAPRASTHA APOLLO HOSPITALS SINCE 2015.
- COMPLETED MASTER OF SURGERY IN ENT FROM GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE JAMMU AND THEN WAS IN SAFDARJUNG HOSPITAL (CENTRAL GOVT) FOR THREE YEARS AS SENIOR RESIDENT .HAVE WORK EXPERIENCE IN MAX SUPERSPECIALITY HOSPITAL SAKET AND BATRA HOSPITAL JAMMU .
- DISEASES OF EAR NOSE AND THROAT AND COMPLICATED CASES OF SKULL BASE SURGERY AND HEAD AND NECK CANCERS .EXPERIENCED IN MICROEAR SURGERY, ENDOSCOPIC SINUS SURGERY ,SURGERY FOR SLEEP APNEA (ROBOTIC), MICROLARYNGEAL SURGERY AND HEAD AND NECK SURGERY
- ROBOTIC SURGERY CERTIFICATION BY INTUTIVE SURGICALS
Awards And Achievements
- Invited As Faculty for presentation on Robotic tongue base reduction in Indian Association of surgeons for sleep Apnea 2017 at Lee Meridian New Delhi India.
- Hands on Advanced Robotic Head and Neck surgery work shop at PGI Chandigarh 22nd april 2017.
- Invited as faculty in Nasal Endoscopic Sinus surgery workshop at Narayana hopsital katra Jammu in aug 2018
Research and Publications
- 1.Synchronous ossiculoplasty with ossicular replacement prosthesis during canal wall down mastoidectomy for advanced cholesteatoma :Anatomical and Audiological outcomes.AIJOC
- 2015 september –december :109-113.
- 2.Cartilage palisade type 1 tympanoplasty Anatomical and Audiological outcomes.AIJOC
- 2015 September –December issue :117-120
- 3.Facial nerve branching pattern as seen in parotidectomy in Indian population-A single centre experience .EJPMR,2016,3(3),359-361
- 4.Comparative evaluation of anatomical and pathological features on computed tomography scan with intraoperative findings in frontal sinus pathology .Clin Rhinol An Int J. 2017:6-10.