DR. NEATU NARANG
MBBS, M.D. (PSYCHIATRY), DNB (PSYCHIATRY)
Psychiatry & Clinical Psychology
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi-mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076
- 16 years experience in Armed Forces & AFMC as Psychiatrist &Professor & Head of Department ( Psychiatry)
- 06 years as Senir Consultant Psychiatry at Indraprastha Apollo HospitalsNew Delhi
- Prof of Psychiatry Pune University since 2005.
- Fellow of National Board of Examinations (NBE), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi.
- Life Fellow of Indian Psychiatric Society (IPS).
- Life Fellow of Delhi Psychiatric Society (DPS).
- Ex-Honorary Secretary of Pune Psychiatric Association.
Awards And Achievements
- Awarded the RANBAXY POST-GRADUATE CLINICAL RESEARCH AWARD for the year 1995-96 in recognition of excellence in Clinical Research at Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
Research and Publications
- Paper titled “”Psychosocial Events as Predictors of Relapse in Early-Middle-Aged Alcohol Dependents: A Retrospective Analysis in Relapsers Vs Non-Relapsers”” presented in WORLD PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS 2007 MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA : 28Nov-01 Dec 2007.
- Paper titled “”Impact of Armed Conflict on Mental Health in Underdeveloped Countries: Emerging Challenges for Psychiatric Professionals”” presented in 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF SAARC PSYCHIATRIC FEDERATION held in Kathmandu, Nepal, 17th – 19th Nov 2006
- Paper titled “”Psychosocial Events as Predictors of Relapse in Early-Middle-Aged Alcohol Dependents: A Retrospective Analysis in Relapsers Vs Non-Relapsers”” (Principal Author), the abstract published in Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry (Journal of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists), Nov 2007, Volume 41: Supplement 2 ; page A307
- Paper titled “”The impact of emotional states and psychosocial stressors in contributing to Relapse in subjects with Alcohol Dependence SynDr.ome”” (Co-Author), the abstract published in Indian Journal of Psychiatry, April 2007, Volume 49 Supplement ; pages 26 -27.
- Paper titled “”Spectrum Of Psychiatric Morbidity In Persons With Spinal Cord Injury””
- (Principal Author), the abstract published in Indian Journal of Psychiatry, April 2006, Volume 48 Supplement; page 61.
- Paper titled “”Chronic Fatigue SynDr.ome : An Update””, (Principal author), the abstract published in Indian Journal of Psychiatry, Jan 2004, Volume 46 : Supplement; page 35.