Dr Manisha Chakrabarti
MBBS, MD, FELLOWSHIP PEDS CARDIO
15 years +
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi-mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076
- A. Max health Care,Delhi ( July,2009 onwards) Senior Consultant, Max Devki Devi Heart & Vascular Institute
- Sr. Consultant & Chief Coordinator, Max hospital, Pitampura
- Sr. Consultant,Max Balaji hospital, Patpargunj and Shalimarbag
- Sr. Consultant,Max hospital, Noida B. Medicity Project( Batra hospital,Delhi),
- Consultant ,Pediatric Cardiology ,(September,2008- June- 2009) C.
- Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre – New Delhi
- Senior residency in department of pediatric cardiology,(July2000-Aug,2001)
- Post Doctoral Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology (October, 2002 – October, 2005) 2. AttendingCardiologist, Department of Pediatric Cardiology( October, 2005 – March,2006)
- Junior consultant, Department of Pediatric Cardiology ( April,2006- March 2007)
- Associate Consultant,Department of Pediatric Cardiology( April,2007- March,2008)
- Consultant ,Department of Pediatric Cardiology ( April,2009 – August,2009)
- Pusphawati Singhania Research Institute,New Delhi Senior resident Department of Paediatrics (June 2000- July 2000) C. Chopra hospital,
- New Delhi Senior Resident,Department of Paediatrics ( July2002-August 2002) D.
- All ndia Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi Senior Resident,Department of Paediatric haematology,(August 2002-September2003)
- Actively involved in training of DNB –cardiology students and PGDCC –cardiology students since 2006
- Co-guide for thesis of DNB pediatrics: ‘Comparison of brufen and indomethacin in closure of PDA in preterm newborn babies’. submitted in December ,2011.
- Working in Apollo Hospitals since last Assignment
- Visiting fellowship for 3D, fetal and invasive pediatric cardiology, Sick kids hospital, Toronto,Canada.
- Life member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Life member of Cardiological Society of India
- Life member of Pediatric Cardiology Society of India
- Life member of IAP, Noida.
Awards And Achievements
- National merit scholarship on the basis of Secondary Examination in 1986
- National merit scholarship on the basis of Higher Secondary examination held in 1988.
- Received Bharat Jyoti award and chosen as one of the best citizens of India by India International Friendship Society in 2012-13.
Research And Publications
- Research work (Thesis) for MD in Pediatrics was on ” Role of C-reactive protein in diagnosis and deciding duration of antibiotics therapy in suspected neonatal sepsis.
- Research project: Role of cardiac catheterisation and nitrous oxide study in evaluating patients with large left to right shunts with severe PAH – a study of 25 patients in Escorts heart institute.
- Research project : Mid term follow up (more than 2 years) of patients with ASD device closure in our institution.
- M.Issaivanan,Shrikande Mitu, Chakrabarti Manisha :Cutaneous Manifestations of Hydroxyurea Therapy in Childhood: Case Report and Review paper published in Pediatric Dermatology 21 (2), 124–127. 5.. Chakrabarti Manisha,Shanti, S.Toal, S.Kulkarni,. Orthodeoxia syndrome in a child:A case report published in Journal of the Institute of cardiovascular diseases,Vol-1,No2,2002, 15 – 17. 6. Manisha Chakrabarti,S Radhakrishnan,Savitri Shrivastava,K.S Iyer, Poonam Khurana, Monika Aggarwal:Is CT angiography superior to cardiac catheterization in evaluation of congenital heart disease-published in Indian heart journal,2005;57:490.