DR. KALPANA NAGPAL | ENT specialist in Delhi
Department: ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat), Qualification: MBBS, MS (ENT), DNB (ENT), Certified Robotic Surgeon in ENT and Head & Neck (Seoul, South Korea)
ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat)
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi-mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076
- More than 20 years’ experience in skilled Microscopic and Endoscopic Surgeries in ENT including skull base. Our team has the maximum data (Apollo hospitals, New Delhi) on procedures done for obstructive sleep apnea patients with gratifying results.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is the largest private Hospital in North India where patients come from different parts of India, Middle East, Russia, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Burma etc. Most cases are either complicated or have failed from previous procedures done elsewhere. Being part of the senior faculty we have had great opportunity and experience in dealing with challenging and difficult cases.
- Senior registrar in the department of E.N.T, Deen Dayal Upadhaya Hospital, New Delhi, 1995-1996
- Senior Registrar in the Department of E.N.T, Apollo Hospitals 1996-1998
- Visiting Fellowship at Savannah, Geogia Sinus Centre, U.S.A., Under Dr. Frederick Kuhn 1999-2000
- Research on Allergic fungal Sinusitis, Sinus Centre, Savannah 2001 and 2002
- Visiting Fellow at Atlanta sleep center for one month, Atlanta Georgia, Under Dr. Sameul Mickelson
- Visiting consultant, Apollo Hospital, New Delhi for one year followed by Senior Consultant since then until date in the department of E.N.T and Head and Neck Surgery
- Regular visits and participation at MIMA Sleep Centre Melbourne, Florida USA.
- Visiting consultant to Intuitive Surgical for designs, Sunnyvale, California.
- Visiting Fellowship
- Savannah Georgia, U.S.A –Memorial Medical
- DaVinci Certification for robotic surgery- Seaul, South Korea.
- Lifetime member of AOI (Association of otolaryngologists India)
- Lifetime member of Sleep CON, India (ISSACON)
Awards And Achievements
- Work published in American journal of Rhinology and Indian journal of Otolaryngology
- Special work done on Allergic Fungal sinusitis with Dr Fredrick Kuhn, Sinus Surgeon, Georgia, U.S.A.
- Participated in various workshops related to management of OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnoea) –National and International.
Research and Publications
- Presented at various National and International Sleep conferences.
- Regular visits and participation at MIMA Sleep Centre, Melbourne, Florida, U.S.A
- Publication on Frontal Sinus rescue procedure
- Publication in the Indian Journal of otolaryngology on Mastoid Obliteration in chronically discharging years.
- Awarded ICMR Scholarship for screening secretory Otitis Media in School children
- As panelist in E.N.T conferences held at Apollo Hospitals and other places in New Delhi.
- Life time member of Sleep CON, INDIA
- Teaching Experience at Deen Dayal Upadhaya Hospital, New Delhi and Nehru Homeopathy College, New Delhi – E.N.T. lectures
- 3 years President of Doctors Forum, IndraPrastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- 2 Poster Presentations at “The World Congress on TORS (Trans Oral Robotic Surgery)”