Dr J M Dua | Internal medicine physician
Internal Medicine Physician
43 years +
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior consultant in Int. Medicine in Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi since 1996.
- Senior Consultant in Int. Medicine of Cardiologist Netural Heart Institute New Delhi since 1980.
- Senior Registrar in Cardiology in GB Pant Hospital & Maulana Azad Medical college New Delhi from March 1988 to March 1980.
- Exposure to Texas Heart Institute, Boston (USA) many times from 1983-1992.
- Life member cardiological society of India.
- Life member Association of Physician of India.
- Fellow of Indian association of medical specialist.
- Certified course in Diabetic workshops conducted award by faculty of American Diabetic association for last many years.
Awards And Achievements
Awarded ‘Best Physicians Award” by South Delhi Branch of IMA, 15 yrs ago.
Research And Publications
CPresented 2 pa[ers on ‘Rhumetic Heart Disease’ during MD course (1974-76) in Neutral Conference of Cardiological Society of India.
Article on minimising catheter realted Blood-stream infection in tertiary Heart care set up, published in journal of patient safety of infection control in 2013.