DR. DEEPAK ROSHA
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi-mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076
- 2001 to date: as Senior Consultant Pulmonary, Critical care and Sleep disorders in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital Delhi
- 1977 – 2001: Served in the Army Medical Corps as Lieutenant to Lt Colonel
- 2001 to date: Took premature retirement from Army Medical Corps. Joined Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals Delhi as Senior consultant Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep medicine.
- 1991 – 2001: trained as Pulmonolgist and served as Classified Specialist- Medicine and Pulmonology in tertiary care, research and referral centers including two 600 bedded Respiratory Care Superspeciality centers.
- I was the Pulmonologist in Research & Referral Army hospital, New Delhi for five years.
- I set up the department of Respiratory medicine in the Research and Referral Hospital in its present location and current format Was a recognized teacher (University of Delhi) for postgraduate MD (Internal Medicine).
- 1982 – 1991: Trained as Medical Specialist, was deployed in flood relief in Punjab during 1985 and 1986.
- I was posted independently in secondary and tertiary care hospitals and was involved in teaching and research activities.
- 1977 – 1981: Medical officer following graduation, served in forward border areas providing medical care to our Jawans working in difficult circumstances, including Indo Bhutan border, Indo china border and Kashmir (LOC)
- Life member Association of Physicians of India
- Life member Lung society of India
- Fellow of the American college of chest physicians
- Life member Indian National College of Chest Physicians
Awards And Achievements
- Passed MD (Honours); Both post graduation; FCCP Award for Best Research Paper 1997 Indian TB Society Award Best Paper Published
Research and Publications
- More than 50 Publications