Dr Anoop Kohli
MBBS, MD, DM
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship:Thrombolytic Therapy in Strokes, Focus Localization for Sugery in Epilepsy, Transcranial Doppler Lab, Neurosonology, MCI Examiner for DM Neurology, Formerly, Addl Prof Neurology, Sanjay Gandhi PGI, Visiting Fellow Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Visiting Fellow Henry Ford hospital, Detroit, USA. Ad Hoc Referee, JNNP, Neurology, Cephalalgia, Journal of Cerebrovascular Diseases and Strokes
- Working in Apollo Hospitals since last Assignment
- Indian academy of neurology
- Neurological Society of india
- American Stroke Association
- Formerly Add. Prof. Neurology – S.G. P.G.I. Lucknow.
- Focus Localization in epilepsy for surgical intervention.
- Intravenous Thrombolytic Therapy (TPA) in acute ischemic strokes – Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, U.S.A
Awards And Achievements
- Founder Co-ordinator, Cerebrovascular Diseases and Stroke Unit, Indraprastha Apollo New Delhi
- Established the first i/v thrombolytic Established the First Trans Cranial Doppler Lab in India, at Apollo New Delhi
- Member Designate, Ministry of Empowerment and Handicapped, Member American Stroke and heart Association.
Research And Publications
- 40 national and international publications, particularly infective vasculitis of the brain, original contriburion, ‘Fingerprinting of intracranial tuberculomas by MR Spectroscopy