Over the years, the medical fraternity at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has received many awards and accolades in recognition of their pioneering achievements in Indian healthcare. Excellence is reflected the caliber and brilliance of our medical fraternity. While most of them have been trained in the best medical institutions in the country and abroad, several of them have also been decorated with prestigious national and international awards.
Association of Healthcare Providers (India) has chosen the theme for its Global Conclave 2019 i.e. 'Outcome Based Healthcare Delivery Systems'. The conclave witnessed National and International faculty members who share the learnings on Patient Safety, Current Healthcare scenario, New emerging Quality tool, Use of ICT in healthcare data management, New vistas in healthcare etc.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi has won 2 awards after the rigorous rounds of selection by an eminent jury. The selection was done after the on-site due diligence by External Assessor from AHPI. Our system and processes stands out at National Level. The on-site survey consists of Records Review, Patient Review, Staff Review and Direct observations by the external assessors.
AHPI Healthcare Excellence Award 2019
- 1. Nursing Excellence
- 2. Quality Beyond Accreditation
9th MT India Healthcare Awards 2019
Best Hospital in Facility Management & Hospitality
Details ‚Äď Medgate Today is an International Healthcare Monthly magazine.Medgate Today is one of the leading International Magazine of Healthcare, which is having a very strong presence in Asia . Headquartered in India and having a pan India presence on a larger scale, Medgate Today caters the Doctors and Hospitals in Asia. It is a unique platform catering to diverse health & lifestyle sectors It is a subsidiary of Advance Media Group having various publications across many domains.
Medgate Today has been catering to quality and authentic information needs of Indian medical fraternity & Industry as well as global medical industry.
Medgate Today a health centric magazine , has recognized the need for creating health awareness in India amongst the least informed sections of society where health education has been ignored due to lack of resources. Medgate Today Magazine aims to reach those outlets which can provide patients effective information & guidance and help them in their treatment decisions
Medgate Today has significant presence in India as well as Asia . Its comprehensive content mix includes health, wellness & lifestyle sectors. It‚Äôs monthly issues regularly feature policy makers , doctors, hospitals, pharma companies, Medical & Dental colleges, Diagnostic centers, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, Nature & Yoga, Homeopathy, Bio-medical equipment industry, Retailers & Dealers besides timely updating breakthroughs in Indian and global healthcare
Medgate Today conforms to high journalistic standards and ethics without any prejudiced approach on Indian & global healthcare issues.
Hospital Management Awards (HMA)
- [GOLD AWARD] Community Involvement
Compassion Courage Hope- Rebuilding Livelihood
- [GOLD AWARD] Mobile and Online Services
Uberization of Patient Transportation
- [Excellence Award]Facility Management and Financial Improvement
P2P - From Panic to Peace-Clinical Alarm Safety Campaign
- [Excellence Award]Hospital Chief Executive Officer of the Year
Apollo Ring of Care
|Excellence in Clinical Services||I||HELP ‚Äď Hands on Equipment Learning program|
|Excellence in Operations||I||Call Light to Patient Delight - call bell as a service parameter|
|Excellence in Operations||III||Tracking Patient Safety through IPSG|
|Excellence in HR Practices||III||With Intent For Integrity (WIFI)|
Praxis Media Private Limited,
NATIONAL QUALITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS, 2017
Times critical care 2017 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo among 10 best in specialties ‚Äď
- Cardiac sciences
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Emergency and trauma
Best Indian Hospital for Medical Travel and Best Organ Transplant centre at ASSOCHAM- Meditravel 2017, New Delhi on 21st February 2017.
'Best Multi Specialty Hospital' in the 4th edition of BW Healthcare awards 2017.
Praxis Media Private Limited,
National Business Leadership & Service Excellence Awards, 2017
Service Excellence Award for Outstanding Contribution in Healthcare
Hospital Management Awards (HMA)
NO HARM NO ERROR- ‚ÄúCulture of Safety: It Starts with Us (Gold Award)
HELP‚ÄĚ- Hands on Equipment Learning Program (Excellence Awards)
SHHH - SILENT HOSPITAL HELPS HEALING (Excellence Awards)
FICCI Medical Value Travel Awards 2017 FOR BEST SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
in two subspecialties for Kidney Transplant and Liver Transplant
Scored top in 6 specialties (Neuro, Renal, Onco, Pead, Gyn, ER)
Hospital Management Awards (HMA)
- Alerting the high alert ‚Äď Improving the safety of high alert medications has won the Gold Award in the Patient Safety category. (Quality Department)
- Prevention of Medical Equipment from Environmental impact - Bio Medical Facilities Improvement (Biomedical Department)
- Reducing ALOS- a triumph of teamwork - Customer Service (MS Office)
- Transforming Skills into Perfection - Human Resource Development (Nursing Department)
- Alerting the high alert ‚Äď Improving the safety of high alert medications has won the Gold Award in the Patient Safety category.
- School health programme
- Alerting the High Alert (Quality), AMDP (Quality), Conservation of Energy and Water (Engineering), Reduction ALOS a triumph of teamwork (DDMS Office), Patient Discharge (Nursing), A healthy Start (Special initiatives), Transforming skills into perfection (Nursing)
- Physician Handovers- strategies for ensuring compliance
- 3rd best private multi-speciality hospital in India
- Number 1 private hospital in India for Paediatrics
- Number 1 private hospital in India for Pulmonology
- Number 1 private hospital in India for Neurology
- 2nd best private hospital in India for Oncology
- 3rd best private hospital in India for Diabetes
- 4th best private hospital in India for Gynaecology
- 4th best private hospital in India for Ophthalmology
- 4th best private hospital in India for Gastroenterology
- 6th best private hospital in India for Cardiology
- 7th best private hospital in India for Orthopaedics
- Excellence Award for "Transforming the skill in to perfection' Building skill for using medical devices effectively‚ÄĚ (Bio Medical Equipment / Facilities Improvement Category)
- Excellence Award for "Golden Days Arise" (Human Resource Development Category)
- Excellence in Adoption of Quality and Information Standards ‚ÄúReducing ALOS using TKR Algorithm‚ÄĚ
- ‚ÄúBefore you start, Be safety smart I/V Safety team: a specialized Nursing service‚ÄĚ
- ‚ÄúRobotic Spine Surgery Team‚ÄĚ (Category: Surgical Team of the Year)
- Best Multispecialty Hospital
- Asian Hospital Management Awards (HMA) 2013 at the 12th HMA Conference Thailand Excellence Award for ‚ÄėPressure Ulcers-Zero Tolerance‚Äô (Clinical Category)
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2013 Award
- Operational Excellence in the Private- Multispecialty Hospital category
- FICCI HEAL 2013 Awards Best Poster Presentation Award for ‚ÄúMinimizing Medication Errors ‚Äď Patient Safety Our Responsibility‚ÄĚ
- The WEEK-NIELSEN survey Best multispeciality hospital in Delhi in the private sector Number 1 Private Hospital in Paediatrics and Neurology and among the top 3 in Cardiology, Oncology and Diabetes in Delhi
- Excellence Award for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Excellence Award for Customer Service
- India's Most Innovative Hospital
- Best Diagnostic and Imaging Centre in North India
- The Best Heart Care Centre in North India
- Best private multi-specialty hospital in India
- Best private sector hospital in Delhi
- Best in Cardiac Care
- Sixth best Hospital in India and retained the position of Best Private Hospital in Delhi
- Third best hospital for Cardiology in India
Express health care award
Apollo Innovations awards
Share your story
The Week-Nielsen Best Hospitals Survey 2015
Apollo Hospitals bags Highly Commended Award At IMTJ Medicine Travels Awards 2015
Asian Hospital Management Awards (HMA) 2014 at the 13th HMA Conference Singapore
FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2014
FICCI Heal Poster Awards (1st Runner Up Prize)
Hospital Management Asia, 2012
Times Research Media healthcare excellence awards 2012 category
The Week- Hansa Research
The Week-Hansa survey on best hospitals in India published in November, 2011, has rated the Hospital as :
Best private hospital for Diabetic Management in Delhi
Third best multi specialty hospital in India in the private sector
Second best hospital for Emergency care in Delhi in the private sector
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, was awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati, Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
At the CII Healthcare Excellence Awards, the hospital received Commendation for Strong Commitment to Excel on Journey towards Business Excellence.
The hospital received the ‚ÄėCNBC TV18 and ICICI Lombard India Healthcare Awards 2011‚Äô for Best Hospital in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Award for Recognition, BhagidariUtsav 2011, by the Government of Delhi
Apollo surgeon becomes 'Pride of Asia' in Bangkok.
Prof. (Dr.) Raju Vaishya honoured with 'Pride of Asia - Health Excellence Award‚Äô in Bangkok.
Her Royal Excellency of Thailand awards Prof. (Dr.) Raju Vaishya, Senior Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
New Delhi, October 09, 2018. Her Royal Excellency of Thailand Dr. Mom Luang Rajadarasri Jayankura conferred the ' 'Pride of Asia - Health Excellence Award ' to Prof. (Dr.) Raju Vaishya, renowned Indian Orthopaedic Surgeon for his outstanding achievement and remarkable role in the field of Health care. The award was given away in a glittering function organized by Global Achievers Alliance (GAA) on Saturday at Hotel Holiday Inn Silom, Bangkok to facilitate the outstanding personalities in their respective fields.
A large number of dignitaries from Thailand and India were present during the function. Her Royal Excellency Mom Luang Rajadarasari Jayankura was theChief Guest and Dr. Udit Raj, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) was Guest of Honor. This award is given by GLOBAL ACHIEVERS Alliance (GAA), an International Organisation, consists of Founders and Members committed to build and strengthen socio-economic relations with other countries across the globe.
Prof. (Dr.) Raju Vaishya, speaking after receiving the honour, said, "I am happy that Pride of Asia International Award has been conferred on me. I hope that it will be an inspiration to other too. It is a matter of great honour and pride for me. I dedicate this award to all my mentors/teachers who shaped me, my students who inspired me and also to all my patients who put their trust in me.‚ÄĚ